A Telemarketer solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade customers buy services.
- Reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared lists recognizes prospects.
- Operating telephone units, automated dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies call prospective customers.
- Influences consumers by following a planned sales talk to purchase services and goods to include service and product information and price quotes.
- Completes orders by recording names , addresses, and acquisitions; referring to filling orders.
- Maintains operating equipment by following the instructions of the manufacturer and specified procedures.
- Secures data by completing backups of the data base.
- By complying with protocols, laws , and regulations, it ensures a secure and clean working environment.
- Maintains activities by adopting policies and procedures; documentation of changes necessary.
- Contributes to team effort through the achievement of relevant results as needed.
- Driven results, persistence, time management, telephone sales , customer support, customer needs sales, prospecting skills, sales drive, rejection of handles, professionalism, product awareness
- Intern must have their own laptop.
- Address Kathmandu-32
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 6