- Technical Assistant must know end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware items are all installed, configured, checked, managed, monitored, and troubleshooted.
- Make a list of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment and keep it up to date.
- Excellent network and PC hardware technical skills, including Microsoft framework.
- Experience of hardware troubleshooting.
- Technical understanding of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards is needed.
- Ability to use tools, modules, and other peripherals.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 10,001 ~ 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Intermediate
- No. of Vacancy/s 6