- Dipatch all kinds of things for electronics
- Maintain shop facilities to ensure smooth running, arrangements made and orders placed whenever required for new stock and supplies.
- Responsible for the preservation of various acceptable records of obtained materials.
- To prevent waste of time looking for products and general frustration, store the supplies and products collected in their designated location.
- Holding all incoming and outgoing products records
- Outstanding written and verbal communication capacity
- Data entry, examination, and management competencies
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to handle time efficiently
- Skills for running standard office machinery
- Address Kathmandu
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 1