- Software program research, design, implementation, and management
- New program testing and evaluation
- Identifying areas of existing programs that could be improved and then designing these changes
- Writing and implementing code that is both efficient and effective
- determining the practicality of the operation
- Creating processes for quality assurance
- Software tools, processes, and metrics are being deployed.
- Existing systems must be maintained and upgraded.
- Users’ education
- Collaboration with other programmers, UX designers, and industry and systems analysts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in any compute related field
- Knowledge of computer systems and the newest technologies, as well as an interest in them
- An analytical mind and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- The ability to explain complicated processes to coworkers.
- Business and commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and eager to delve deeper into data
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 3