- Establishing schedules, lesson plans, and learning materials and tools that will aid in the achievement of curriculum goals.
- Identifying students’ desires, preferences, abilities, and limitations, and designing lesson plans based on these considerations.
- Keeping track of progress and discipline, as well as informing parents and school counselors of students who need additional assistance.
- Creating and enforcing classroom and debate laws, as well as ensuring that all students follow them.
- Requesting textbooks and learning aids that are suitable for the course.
- Organizing field trips and making sure permission slips are distributed and signed on time.
- Participating in school activities and serving as a chaperone as required.
- Meetings, staff training, conferences, and other ongoing learning programs are all needed.
- Students are informed about educational opportunities and are prepared for formal discussions and other activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in education, history, geography, or a related field of study is required.
- Preferably, a master’s degree.
- It’s possible that you’ll need to get a certificate or a license.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and debating abilities.
- Under strain, the ability to stay calm.
- Strong multitasking skills and current affairs awareness.
- Cultural awareness is extremely important.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 7