- Site Supervisor must Supervise staff, subcontractors, and construction ventures.
- Site inductions, safety briefings, and toolbox talks are all prepared and presented by me.
- Identifying and resolving safety issues.
- Ascertaining the presence of appropriate site rules and welfare services.
- Inspections are carried out on a daily basis.
- Assisting project managers in the planning of work schedules.
- Assisting in the coordination of inventory, factory, and equipment deliveries.
- Keeping track of information for site reports.
- Attending meetings with the site’s administrators.
- A optimistic state of mind.
- The ability to interact with, inspire, and, if needed, discipline employees.
- Understanding of drawings and other contract documents.
- A detailed understanding of safety procedures is needed.
- Training in first aid.
- Skills in organization.
- The desire to mediate in order to settle conflicts.
- An appreciation of one’s legal obligations.
- An awareness of animal rights and environmental concerns.
- Occupational health and behavioral protection concerns are well-understood.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 2