- Sales Person must served customer by selling goods and satisfying their needs.
- By preparing and arranging regular work schedules to call on current or prospective distribution channels and other trade variables, this position services existing accounts, obtains orders, and develops new accounts.
- By researching the form of sales outlet or trade factor, the content of sales presentations is adjusted.
- Focuses sales activities by analyzing current and future dealer volume.
- Orders are submitted using price lists and product literature.
- One to two years of experience in sales field.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Sales Skills should be must
- Client relationship maintaining
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 10,001 ~ 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree SEE(10th)
- No. of Vacancy/s 5