- Must have earned a degree in Bachelors.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant field experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in both Nepali and English with proficiency.
- Ability to maintain good ties with customers.
- Good skills for presentation and problem solving.
- Capable of marketing products/services.
- In the dealer showroom, define the issue.
- Guide dealers and train them to improve sales.
- Track the daily entry into the sales docket of retail, check and closure of the punched entries.
- The overall coordination of sales activities should strive to achieve the goal and extend consumer scope.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 10