- Understand customer IT requirements and IT resource needs and provide trained consultants for our corporate customers based in the US
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for effective time-frame use of internal systems / databases, job portals, postings and networking
- Maintain the candidate database along with all follow-up details
- Posting platform vacancies.
- Fit a candidate’s profile on technical grounds
- The editing and formatting obligation resumes matching continuity and provides them with visual and technological excellence to show it to customers.
- Ensure that the goal is reached on a regular basis in terms of required submissions, as well as the required number of placements.
- At least +2 (Intermediate) or Bachelor’s degree in education and experience, or an equivalent.
- Candidates with a deep understanding and enthusiasm for US Business Sales
- Related previous experience is highly desirable in the US
- Exceptional abilities in communication and negotiation
- Objective-oriented, self-starter, team member and fast learner
- Candidates should be versatile and good at multitasking for the time being.
- Without close monitoring, candidates can work independently,
- Have the capacity for leadership.
- Google spreadsheet is required for advanced Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel),
- Atleast must have 1 year of experience dealing with foreign calls or related call center activities.
- Address Nakkhu, Lalitpur
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- Age Preference more than or equals to 20 years
- No. of Vacancy/s 4