Electronic sales associates are retail workers who specialize in selling devices such as phones, televisions, and video game systems directly to customers. They usually work within a larger retail setting and have a higher level of familiarity with a range of electronic devices and related products. Electronic sales associates tend to work directly with customers, explaining the features and benefits of products and completing sales.
- Sell Electronic Devices
- Answer Customer Questions
- Maintain Stock and Inventory Records
- Process Returns and Exchanges
- Upsell Value-added Items
- Assist with Moving and Packing Items
- Direct sales
- Customer service
- Cash management
- Inventory control
- Communication skills
- Bachelor degree running/completed.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 15,000.00 - 20,000.00
- Experience Level Junior