- Multiple call management (outgoing and incoming)
- Efficient handling of client calls and appointments for new opportunities
- Act with consumers, expose customers to products/services
- Submit updates, then try to prepare for tax collection, and establish a payment schedule.
- Responsible for the filing of extensions of laws of tax collection limits as well as the introduction of administrative and judicial proceedings.
- Responsible for the proper assessment and prompt collection of all Municipal taxes
- Attend meeting with clients if necessary
- Develop and implement creative strategies to acquire & retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients.
- Develop strong customer/clients relationships.
- Investigate why customers are not paying tax dues and convince them to pay taxes and recover debts
- Able to work independently and in team
- Other activities as per company’s requirement
- Quick Learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work largely on own initiative
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ability to work in company’s software Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and email
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 10