- Serving patients through prescription planning, providing multidisciplinary health care team
- pharmacological information, and tracking patient drug therapy
- Prepares medicines by analyzing and reading doctor’s instructions and finding clinical
- Dispenses drugs by pharmaceutical compounding, packaging, and labeling
- Controls drugs by drug therapy monitoring; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by coordinating and directing the workflow of technicians, checking their pharmaceutical preparation and marking, and checking order entries, fees, and inspections
- Provides pharmacological information by addressing health care practitioners’ queries and inquiries and educating patients on medication therapies
- Develops the pharmacological expertise of 3S Pharmacy staff by involvement in clinical services
- and training of pharmacy staff.
- Complies with the drug laws of DDA as governed by the Government of Nepal
- Maintains databases of controlled substances and eliminates
- from the pharmacy inventory obsolete and defective products
- Supervises the work performance of support workers
- Maintains existing registration, studies current and new legislation, anticipates legislation, and advises management on the appropriate actionsProtecting patients and technicians by adhering to procedures for infection management
- Keeps the working environment safe and clean by complying with policies, laws , and regulations
- Contributes to team effort through the achievement of related results as necessary
- D Pharm or B Pharm with DDA certification
- The overseas experience holder will be granted a minimum of 1 year of pharmacy choice.
- The pharmacy license registered with the DDA should be held.
- It is necessary to apply the original DDA Certificate from the Joining Date to the Resignation Date
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 1