We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
As a Intern’s duties and responsibilities will be following, but not limited to:
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception including answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general inquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate staffs or department.
- Appropriate greet to the business visitors and successfully communicating company information, provide assistance and provide information regarding ongoing advertisement or campaign
- Perform clerical task such as copying, scanning, faxing, binding documents and maintaining filing archive as per organization’s need.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of www.sewabajar.com and it’s various divisions.
Qualifications, Skills, Education and Experiences:
- Computer knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms a plus, even if not professionally.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor degree or completed.
Freshers are encouraged to apply. Candidates nearby Koteshwor area are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates having their own transport facilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Address Kathmandu-32
- Salary Offer As per Interview
- Experience Level Junior