- Appropriate greet to the business visitors and successfully communicating company information, provide assistance and provide information regarding ongoing advertisement or campaign
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception including answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general inquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate staffs or department.
- Perform secretariat tasks such as drafting correspondence, managing meetings and event calendars, organize business travel arrangements and logistics.
- Perform clerical task such as copying, scanning, faxing, binding documents and maintaining filing archive as per organization’s need.
- Computer knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- University/college degree is an asset
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 10