Optional Math teacher for Secondary level
To join our team, we are looking for a committed and experienced Math Teacher. You will be expected to offer lessons that improve students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills as a Math Teacher. You’ll be in charge of assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and keeping track of your students’ progress.
- Planning and delivering lessons to help students better understand and apply mathematical principles.
- Creating and distributing educational materials including notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Obtaining the required services and equipment for the lessons.
- Assuring a healthy and conducive learning environment in the classroom.
- Grading tasks and quizzes as soon as possible.
- Quizzes and final exams that keep you on your toes.
- Keeping track of and commenting on the success of students.
- Attending parent and staff meetings.
- A bachelor’s degree in education with a mathematics specialization, or an equivalent, is required.
- Math teacher with a track record of success.
- A detailed knowledge of teaching best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- I have a well-organized and adaptable personality.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 4