- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment and storage.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients and respond to all inquiries.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 15,000.00 - 25,000.00
- Experience Level Junior