- Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
- construction procedures and practices
- Computer literate with Microsoft office and Auto Cad
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willing to travel Out of Valley, when needed
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 20,000.00 - 35,000.00
- Experience Level Junior