- Marketing person must develop strategies and techniques to spread the word about our business and attract qualified visitors to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and be in charge of their execution from concept to completion.
- Establish strategic alliances with key industry players, institutions, and suppliers.
- Prepare, monitor, and allocate funds wisely to the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Demonstrated marketing experience, as well as the ability and willingness to learn.
- Proven track record of identifying target audiences and developing and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and inspire.
- Numerically literate, at ease working with numbers, interpreting metrics, and manipulating data with spreadsheets
- A passion for excellent copy and witty communication, as well as a sense of aesthetics
- Staying on top of the latest trends and best practices in internet marketing and measurement.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Intermediate
- No. of Vacancy/s 10