- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns and concepts.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to identify market patterns, marketing, and growth opportunities, as well as target specific audiences.
- Assist the president/marketing manager of the organization in running the department.
- Ensure that both internal and external communications and marketing materials have the same messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel.
- Organizing and participating in marketing campaigns or programs to increase brand awareness.
- Managing both online and offline marketing services, including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital ads, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing, and analytics, to acquire new customers.
- Track and report on marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of attracting new customers.
- Prepare marketing plans.
- Keep a detailed record of your regular marketing activities.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 4