- Defining the overall approach of pharmaceutical marketing
- Develop tailored marketing strategies to gain new clients, maintain current product lines and increase the satisfaction of consumers.
- Collaborate closely with sales, assisting them in presenting clients and marketing events
- Create and deliver convincing presentations to different levels of the audience
- Building efficient, strategic and successful relationships with clients and external partners
- Measure and report on marketing campaign
- results, gain insight and evaluate against objectives
- Market behavior analysis and effective modification of email and advertisement campaigns
- Analysis of program outcomes and development of recommendations for changes
- Willing to read about poultry diseases and their therapies, and willing to
- Capable of reading and recognizing pharmaceutical product technical specifications
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 5 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Logical Thinking Accounting Critical Thinking Verbal Communication|
- BBA / MBAMarketing/ B.V.Sc / M.V.Sc / M.V.Sc. Ag applicants would be chosen for a degree with previous veterinary marketing experience.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic mentality
- You should be able to function under pressure and meet key deadlines.
- Outstanding communications ability
- The expertise needed for product launches and the ability to conduct workshop seminars
- You need to be fluent in Nepali to be able to communicate with clients in English.
- Clear awareness of the complexities of clients and markets
- Willing to fly widely on a regular basis nationwide and to make a field tour
- Capability to easily learn the internal processes of the organization
- Address Kalanki, Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Master
- No. of Vacancy/s 1