The Insurance Administrative Assistant will be responsible for data entry, customer service and collecting,tracking and reviewing documentation for Crop and/or Property and Casualty Insurance as a support to the Crop Insurance Specialist (CIS). Works as a liaison between the CIS and other Agency employees.
- Customer Services to include answering phones, greeting customers.
- Process and review insurance documentation and ensure all documents are complete.
- Work as a liaison between CIS and Agency personnel to ensure the proper flow of requests.
- Take payments from customers and process through Remote Deposit System.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Serve as a back-up for other jobs as necessary
- Gain in-depth and thorough understanding of crop insurance and P&C.
- File and maintain customer insurance files. This information is personal and confidential.
- Travel may be required.
- Occasional lifting up to ten lbs.
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled, office environment.
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties.
- Hearing must be good to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 20,000.00 - 30,000.00
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10