- Students are taught IELTS, which includes spoken English.
- Making plans for the IELTS program’s curriculum.
- Managing the classroom and preparing lessons for delivery to the students
- Creating and administering tests, examinations, and exercises grading and providing students with adequate feedback
- Keeping student registers and attendance records are examples of basic administration.
- In any field, a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree is required.
- Should have at least 5 years of IELTS teaching experience and be familiar with the IELTS system and examinations.
- It is preferable to have a teaching certificate.
- Result-oriented and capable of working under duress to achieve objectives.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, as well as the local language.
- Teaching and Presentation Skills
- Ability to effectively interact with students and other members of the public of all ages and social backgrounds.
- Working hours are flexible.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 5