- Develop and execute HR policies and initiatives consistent with the overall business strategy.
- Maintains organizational personnel by setting up a program for recruiting, testing and interviewing, advising candidate selection managers, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- By addressing demands, grievances or other problems, bridge management and employee relations.
- Develop and monitor organizational-wide overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
- Nourish a constructive working environment.
- Maintains job outcomes for human resource employees by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and evaluating job results.
- Supervising and managing a system for performance evaluation that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay and benefit program plans.
- Training programs need to be applied and monitored to assess training needs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout the management of human resources.
- Conducting new employee orientations and counselling for employee relations.
- Recommend new policies, strategies, and processes.
- Any other matters associated with HR that may arise.
- Must have HR recruiting, record management & payroll processing expertise
- Responsible, quick-learning and self-motivated HR manager with an attitude of “can-do”
- A strong team player with good interpersonal abilities
- Strong skills in communication
- Efficient quantitative skills
- Strong analytical capacity to overcome challenges
- Flexible for commuting
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- No. of Vacancy/s 6