- Manage the administration of human resources policies, practices, and training programs in compliance with Nepal Labor Law and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Framework.
- Develop and execute HR policies and strategies that are in line with GATE’s overall business strategy.
- Addressing requests, complaints, and other problems to close the gap between management and employee relations.
- Manage the recruiting, selection, and assessment of employees.
- In terms of Covid – 19 there is a high emphasis on ensuring the health and safety of the workers.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of any and all materials given to you during your time on the job.
- Promote a “Quality Culture” that promotes quality assurance, continuous development, and high performance in order to ensure best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in management should be the minimum prerequisite.
- At least 2 years of HR management experience Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding time-management and organizational capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Good values and dependability
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- No. of Vacancy/s 6