- Responsible for recruiting and selection practices, ensuring that procedures are properly implemented
- Involve key outcome areas (KRA), key performance measures (KPI), scope of work, employee handbook, performance evaluation, forms, policies and other HR related documentation in the preparation of job descriptions,
- Design, creation and implementation of different systems for employee development and career planning
- Develop and execute HR strategies and programs consistent with the overall corporate strategy
- Come up with employee relations strategies to build and sustain a supportive partnership and improve organizational productivity and participation.
- Active involvement in Reward and Recognition programs and monitor its progress and effectiveness for better outcomes
- Implement and administer performance management processes as per the company timelines
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation of over all activities and implementation of day to day HR functions timely
- Execute effective On boarding and Off boarding processes. Prepare various analytical reports of HR activities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the concerned authority
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 10