The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will assist with the development and design of www.sewabajar.com graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Assist with website and blog updates via wordpress.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Creation of various logos for products.
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral.
- Assist with video production.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program.
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and other graphic design software and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-‐functional teams.
- Quick Learner and Efficient.
- High sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negiotable
- Experience Level Junior