- Graphic Designer must gathers information and materials to prepare work to be completed.
- By researching information and materials, a concept is developed.
- Designing a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic ideas, illustrates the idea.
- By submitting a rough layout for approval, the idea is approved.
- Operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment, as well as buying from manufacturers, prepares finished copy and art.
- Marks and pastes up completed copy and art to create the final layout.
- Completes preventive maintenance requirements, follows manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshoots malfunctions, calls for repairs, maintains equipment inventories, and evaluates new equipment to ensure equipment operation.
- Coordinates with outside organizations, art services, printers, and other vendors to complete projects.
- Attends design workshops, reads professional journals, and joins professional societies to keep his technical knowledge up to date.
- As needed, contributes to the team effort by completing related results.
- At least 2-3 years of experiment
- Graphic design skills are essential.
- Layout abilities
- Skills in analysis
- Flexibility in terms of creativity
- Detail-oriented Deadline-oriented
- Graphic design software and desktop publishing tools
- Vision that is acute
- Skills in time management
- Ability to communicate
- Deals with rejection
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- No. of Vacancy/s 2