- Set and implement the code of conduct and procedures for the preservation of order between the students they are responsible for.
- Monitor and assess the results, behavior, social and physical health of students.
- Prepare classrooms and materials for classrooms.
- Adapt educational approaches and resources to address the diverse needs and desires of students.
- Plan and perform events to provide students with the opportunity to see, challenge and investigate a balanced curriculum of education, demonstration and working time.
- Teach students in different teaching methods such as seminars, discussions and presentations individually and in classes.
- Meet parents and guardians to assess the development of their children and determine their priority and resource needs.
- Keep correct and full records of students according to legislation, district policy and administration.
- Get students ready for subsequent grades by inspiring them to pursue learning possibilities and continue to work hard.
- Student transition and/or academic concerns or academic preferences direct and advise.
- Preparation and implementation of corrective services for students with special assistance.
- Prepare research course goals and outlines, following the guidelines or standards of countries and schools
- 10+2 or Bachelor, teaching diploma, certification or equal experience, which will lead to a good teaching in the classroom. Preferred but not mandatory advanced degree.
- Strong interpersonal and constructive capacity to interact with all components efficiently and respectfully.
- Excellent communication skills are required both verbally and in writing.
- Works well on pedagogical methods, curricular integration and educational objectives for colleagues of diverse backgrounds.
- Encourages the use of several approaches in problems resolution, defines more appropriate techniques and generalizes concepts for a wide range of applications.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 10,001 ~ 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Intermediate, Bachelor
- Gender Preference Female
- No. of Vacancy/s 3