As a Receptionist/Front Desk Officer’s duties and responsibilities will be following, but not limited to:
- Appropriate greet to the business visitors and successfully communicating company information, provide assistance and provide information regarding ongoing advertisement or campaign
- Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception including answering telephone calls in a timely and efficient manner, transferring calls as necessary, dealing with general inquiries, and/or referring clients to the appropriate staffs or department.
- Coordinating the delivery and pickup of business-related documents (official letters, cheques, invoices and others.) Maintaining accurate records on these transactions and reconciling them with monthly statement of accounts, as provided and/or requested by the Accounts Division.
- Reviewing and disseminating incoming letters as necessary, and assisting with outgoing letters.
- Perform secretariat tasks such as drafting correspondence, managing meetings and event calendars, organize business travel arrangements and logistics.
- Perform clerical task such as copying, scanning, faxing, binding documents and maintaining filing archive as per organization’s need.
- Carrying out any duties that may arise, or as directed, that are in support of www.sewabajar.com and it’s various divisions.
Qualifications, Skills, Education and Experiences:
- Computer knowledge
- Telephone Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- University/college degree is an asset
Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Address Kathmandu-32
- Salary Offer Negiotable
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior