- Support monthly and quarterly close procedures and support the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts, reconcile cash & cards transactions and travel costs.
- Assists & file periodic VAT, TDS and tax returns.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, Income Tax Act and other business laws of Nepal.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Assisting for Preparation of payroll sheets & preparation of budgets.
- Advanced Excel, Word and MS-Office
- Relevant financial software skills (Tally ERP)
- Visit Bank, Tax office and other offices as per necessity for official work.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 5