- Liaising with engineering and project management teams to ensure that the project design is accurate before work commences.
- Ordering and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the project.
- Acting as the main point of communication between the main field and the office.
- Managing the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
- Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Reviewing project progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry-specific role is advantageous.
- Proven experience supervising field operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of contract terms and pricing.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-5