- Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut.
- Service issue due to improper Router Configuration.
- Crimping Issues.
- He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
- Fiber splicing is involved.
- Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime.
- Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms.
- Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams.
- Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals.
- Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT.
- Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting.
- Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events.
- Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required.
- 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules.
- Responsible for process adherence.
- Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 20,000.00 - 30,000.00
- Experience Level Junior