- Production of fertilizers with elevated nutrient content.
- Responsible for goals and bagging for regular output.
- Decanter-windrow composting and bagging machine activities.
- Farmer’s preparation for organic fertilizer and liquid fertilizer usage.
- Plan, interact and coordinate with accredited fertilizer testing laboratories of the Nepal Government for periodic testing of our fertilizer to ensure the fertilizer ‘s quality.
- Maintain the quality of fertilizer as per the standard or higher of the Nepal government.
- Ensure fertilizer Quality Control.
- Manage the tasks of fertilizer production.
- Housekeeping and hygienic standards in the laboratory must be preserved.
- Research and production of a new organic solid and liquid fertilizer formula.
- Co-ordination with the distribution division for fertilizer distribution.
- JTA with work experience / Bachelor / Masters in Agriculture or related field
- Time Management Multitasking Communication Interpersonal
- Address Gandaki Urja Plant, Pokhara-32
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Is this experience criteria mandatory? Yes
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 1