- On-site and off-site preparation of the trail mix design of different admixture chemicals.
- Visit the construction site or laboratory for customers to test our available goods.
- Daily site work monitoring to ensure that the correct chemical component to be used by the client is assured.
- Report on the deviation of real consumption from the budget and the progress of the mission.
- Act with Sr. in clear collaboration.
- Engineer and team marketing
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Education Level : Bachelor Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years Professional Skill Required : Problem Solving Time Management Ms Office Communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in building, RMC, bridge design, hydropower and irrigation.
- Microsoft Office Sound Information (Excel, Phrase etc.)
- Good expertise for problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Willingness to work throughout the requirements for more than official hours.
- Ability and willingness to function in team and independently
- Address Kathmandu
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Is this experience criteria mandatory? Yes
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- Is this academic criteria mandatory? Yes
- No. of Vacancy/s 5