- Develop an annual sales and marketing strategy that includes individual goals and sales targets for each member of the sales team as well as all of the company’s main target industries.
- Identify new potential markets and assign roles to the appropriate team members.
- Keep in touch with big customers on a daily and professional basis.
- Plan and organize promotional programs and events with the aim of increasing sales.
- Analyze and analyze data and measurements to assess results.
- Obtain daily business reviews in order to change sales strategies and activities.
- Keep an eye on the competition to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Encourage full productivity by leading the team.
- Competence in strategic planning and business growth is shown.
- Data analysis and performance/operation measurements are also skills that are useful to have.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills
- Understanding of corporate roles such as human resources, information technology, finance, and operations
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and leadership skills Strong desire to meet or surpass goals and enhance performance on a continuous basis
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field is required; an MBA is preferred.
- Candidates with media business expertise are favored.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 3