- All aspects of our digital marketing department, including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, are designed and overseen by you.
- Create and track campaign budgets.
- Our social media platforms are planned and managed.
- Prepare timely reports on the overall performance of our marketing campaign.
- To increase marketing results, collaborate with advertising and media professionals.
- Recognize the most recent trends and innovations that are impacting our industry.
- Examine key metrics that have an impact on our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Collaborate with your team to come up with new and creative development strategies.
- All competitions, giveaways, and other digital projects are overseen and managed.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years in a digital marketing or advertising role is required.
- Expertise in a variety of social media tools, best practices, and website analytics.
- Exceptional analytical and creative skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keep up with the latest digital marketing trends and tools.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 4