- Assists with other work processing or other tasks as needed
- Organizes documents; prepares and codes data for entry into computer system.
- Maintains library of any reference material needed to ensure accurate coding.
- Files material into proper location.
- Investigates and reconciles any discrepancies in files.
- Answers phone; screens calls; responds to any inquiries or transfers call to appropriate office or individual; composes correspondence in response to inquiries.
- Enters data into system via on-line terminals and other data entry devices; verifies for accuracy and completeness.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field is desirable.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 1