- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Recording day to day financial transaction, posting ledgers and finalizing profit and loss account and balance sheet account.
- Preparing monthly receipt and payment, payroll sheets for all employees, payment vouchers, advance etc.
- Closing day cash in and out flows and maintaining all related bank accounts.
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negotiable