- A good computer operator must get computers and other hardware equipment up and running.
- To evaluate the sequence of operations, meet with the IT team.
- Computer commands are used to begin operations.
- Error and stoppage notifications are being monitored.
- Correcting mistakes, loading paper, and changing equipment settings are all tasks that must be completed.
- Troubleshooting applications and equipment malfunctions.
- Taking care of user requests and concerns.
- Preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Keeping track of supply levels.
- Ensure that the company’s computer systems are safe.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field is required.
- Software Operator with a track record of performance.
- Circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral devices require advanced knowledge of computer electronics.
- Problem-solving abilities that are second to none.
- Modern operating systems, enterprise, networking, and office software knowledge are all needed.
- Administrative and clerical practices should be understood.
- Interpersonal abilities are outstanding.
- Possess the ability to function under duress.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 2