- Should have completed company secretary course along with Masters Degree in management (MBA/MBS) or law or economics.
- 5 yrs experience as Company Secretary or similar job position.
- Preference is given to candidates working in insurance, banking or development sector.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM) producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions etc.)
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems and handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Writing reports, collating information and providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Maintaining current awareness about all relevant laws.
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Master