We’re looking for a motivated Collector to help us collect late fees on our accounts. Client accounts will be reviewed in our database, and clients will be interviewed to determine their financial capital. The Collector can determine their ability to pay debts based on this information. You’ll call clients and ask probing questions to better grasp payment objections, and you’ll use your multitasking skills by typing notes at the same time.
To be effective in the collections industry, you must stay current on all rules, legislation, policies, and procedures, as well as treat clients with tact. Top candidates will be articulate, as well as possess good critical-thinking and listening abilities.
- To locate clients, different skip tracing methods are used.
- Clients are interviewed over the phone to determine their ability to pay their debts.
- Overcoming complaints and delaying tactics, as well as recommending money sources for debt repayment.
- Encouraging clients to use credit cards as a means of payment and securing information so that administrative facilities can process it.
- Negotiating settlements by spreading out the fees of clients over a longer period of time.
- Confirming details and payment arrangements with customers.
- Informing management about the efficacy of different account methods.
- Following all relevant rules, legislation, practices, and procedures.
- Job experience in customer care, distribution, collections, or a similar area is preferred.
- Telemarketing experience of at least one year is desired.
- Excellent understanding of the collection process.
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion, and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Ability to solve problems mathematically.
- Resilient in the face of obnoxious customers.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 10,001 ~ 20,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree SEE(10th)
- No. of Vacancy/s 6