- Prepare, survey, design, drawings and assess project estimations
- Co-ordination with Consultant, PMC, brand guidelines, Contractors and sub-contractors
- To oversee construction personnel, vendors, contractors etc
- Coordinate with all parties to ensure site work is accurately performed
- Execution of the work through contractors and vendors.
- Preparations of Master Plan, Designs and Working Drawings
- Generate reports focusing on project progress, job status, and cost
- Assisting, supervision and implementation of the ongoing Construction Work accordance to the Work Schedule given
- Perform the Quality Control and Checks.
- Assessing the performance of vendors, checking if it is up to the standard or not
- Reporting to the Project Coordinator / CEO
- Understanding some Interior Design Drawings as well, to coordinate with vendors for furniture, tiles, marble, plumbing etc
- Completing the project on or before time, and ensuring that all things are executed perfectly
- Coordinating Landscaping of over 100 ropanis of land, for phase II construction. Involving Buildings, Communal areas etc
- Candidate should have completed at least B.E. in Civil Engineer (MSc. preffered). Related fields such as Architecture, or Interior Designing, and Landscaping are also a plus point.
- Candidate should be very well skilled in Drafting software e.g AutoCAD
- Expert knowledge of building codes, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software.
- Good knowledge about structural design review, and experience in managing construction at site, working with contours etc.
- Candidate should have good skill of (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good understanding of construction drawings, structural drawings, and their execution.
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Communication and project management skills.
You will be responsible for the construction planning, execution, and overall project management, depending on your capability, for a hotel, and other development in the same region, involving various buildings and structures such as bridge, pools, stadium, amphitheater etc. We require someone with relevant experience in the same, is skillful, and has a can-do attitude. If you have experience in Interior Coordination, this will be also be great!
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer NRs. 25,000.00 - 70,000.00 Monthly
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10