- Carrying out technical and feasibility research, including site investigations, and designing comprehensive designs using a variety of computer software.
- Compiling work specs and supervising tendering processes, as well as liaising with customers and a number of specialists such as architects and subcontractors.
- Resolving issues with design and growth.
- Budgeting and project resource management.
- Arranging for the procurement and delivery of materials and equipment
- Ensuring that the project meets all legal requirements, especially in terms of health and safety
- Determining the project’s long-term feasibility and environmental effects to ensure that projects run smoothly and structures are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Mathematical, scientific, and IT skills are important.
- The ability to think methodically and plan projects problem-solving skills the ability to work to deadlines and within budgets the ability to keep an overall view of projects when attending to minor details.
- excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Skills in negotiating, supervising, and leading
- Full understanding of the applicable legislation
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 6