- Chief Operation Officer must acts as a strategic partner in the management team and works closely with the team to ensure that success goals are satisfied.
- Coach and build the team to ensure that they perform against important corporate metrics.
- Reach strategies for improving quality, production and productivity, reducing costs, increasing income or improving steps to manage.
- Developing and/or improving structures, processes, controls and procedures that enhance the overall performance of the company and ensure outstanding customer services.
- Bachelor in industry, accounting, finance or a related field, MBA is much preferred.
- Management expertise of at least 3-4 years In-depth business knowledge, including risk management, enforcement and regulatory criteria.
- Comprehensive interpretation of accounting standards such as budgeting, balance sheets, income statement, cash flow and control of capital planning.
- Strategic leadership skills demonstrated.
- Management of companies, Strategy and financial planning, Vision and strategic planning, Promoting improved processes, Predictability, Company growth and marketing, Evolution of the budget.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years of Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 3