- Produce financial reports and interpret financial information including appropriate recommendation for managerial decisions.
- Perform liaising with auditors.
- Assist on tax planning and tax issues associated with business.
- He/she should be involved in continuous management of financial systems and budgets and oversea operations of the finance functions of branch department and assist in designing a framework for effective financial management.
- He/she should be ready to work in any location of the country.
- Education Qualification: Completion of Chartered Accountancy (CA/ACCA/CPA).
- Age: 24 to 35 years as of application date.
- Salary Range Monthly Negotiable
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 10