- Business law teacher must examine and rate the jobs, assignments, journals, and oral presentations of students.
- Business law teacher must examine compile, administer, and grade tests, or delegate this responsibility to someone else.
- Prepare and give seminars on civil law, contracts, and torts to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
- Initiate, encourage, and moderate conversations in the classroom.
- Prepare syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts, among other course materials.
- Reading current literature, communicating with colleagues, and attending professional conferences will keep them up to date on developments in their field.
- Curricula, course content, course materials, and teaching methods should all be planned, evaluated, and revised.
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Working with students of various levels is a breeze for you.
- Ability to build lesson plans Outstanding speaking and writing skills
- The state board has approved it.
- Passing a background check is a must.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Understanding of great works of literature
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor, Master
- No. of Vacancy/s 2