- Receiving and receiving proper counseling for in-patient and out-patient medications.
- Emergency department service of drugs.
- Serving wards and surgical products with medication.
- Serving medication and medical products to the operation theater.
- Management of transactions and floor inventories.
- Recording Drugs and Psychotics Medication.
- Prepare the pharmacy department’s monthly analytical report.
- Strong skills and the local community ‘s support.
- Record keeping of the expiry date of the medicines.
Education Level : Intermediate Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years Professional Skill Required : Time Management Multitasking Communication Pharmasist
- The Bodgaun Duty Station, Sindhupalchowkkok
- You must be able to remain at the duty station for no less than 25 days a month.
- A clear and sincere desire to assist individuals in need
- Wages would be proportionate to experience and skill.
- The Medical Center works from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a lunch break in the middle of the day.
- But, at any hour, the center allows emergency situations.
- In those situations, you will have other support staff to run.
- Address Indrawati Rural Municipality Sindhupalchok
- Salary Offer Rs 25,000-Rs 40,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 0-2
- Academic Degree Intermediate
- No. of Vacancy/s 1