- Push programs and upgrades for routine and ad hoc financial management and monitoring practices, e.g. financial reporting procedures, balance sheet analyses and general ledger controls.
- Ensure prompt and reliable preparation of monthly management reviews, including the consolidation of data from different sources for meaningful variance and other research.
- Determine appropriate accounting treatment for transactions in compliance with accounting principles and management reporting criteria.
- Assistance in the preparing and coordination of external audit work and the preparation of preliminary and annual reports.
- Answer issues from internal and external auditors.
- Implement and follow the financial practices and strategies of the company.
- Establish effective and efficient financial data monitoring approaches.
- Closing of Monthly Books.
- To capture and document financial information use tablets and advanced calculation tools.
- Analyze trends and mistakes accounting details.
- Creating and managing budgets for particular programs, programs and needs of organizations.
- Leading performance enhancement programs in the financial department.
- Awareness of financial reporting requirements in regards to NFRS/IFRS is a must.
- Experience in dealing for financial statements.
- Deep experience of the application of MS-Excel.
- Experience working on financial modeling (preferable).
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 3