- Researches and analyzes accounting data to provide financial information to management; prepares reports.
- Compiles and analyzes account data to establish asset, liability, and capital account entries.
- Enters account information to document financial transactions.
- Analyzes accounting choices and makes financial recommendations.
- Collects details and prepares a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other records to summarize the current financial situation.
- Auditing documents substantiates financial transactions.
- Prepares and recommends policies and procedures to maintain accounting controls.
- Coordinates operations and addresses questions for accounting clerical workers.
- Collects and analyzes account details to reconcile financial differences.
- Completes archive backups to protect financial information.
- Internal controls are used to maintain financial stability.
- Verifies paperwork and demands disbursements to schedule payments.
- Researches and interprets accounting policy and legislation to include answers to accounting process issues.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes account details and patterns to create unique financial reports.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in taxation, accounting, or finance is required.
- Accounting/finance experience of at least 2-3 years is needed.
- Financial reporting criteria awareness.
- Working experience with a variety of legal bodies under various legal guises.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 20,001 ~ 30,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor
- No. of Vacancy/s 6