- Admin Officer Manager must supervise of administrative department processes and employees on a daily basis.
- Jobs, recruitment, and assessment of staff and corrective action, if appropriate.
- Development, evaluation and improvement of administrative processes, policy and procedures.
- Make sure all equipment works and is properly kept in the office with appropriate supplies.
- Controlling budgets, tracking and processing the payroll and other expenditures with the accounting and management staff.
- Office activities, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations and training sessions, are being organized and planned.
- The machine and filing system are used to collect, organize and store information.
- Monitor and monitor progress to the corporate objectives of special projects.
- Develop and broaden skills by participation in training opportunities.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in corporate, managerial and related areas.
- Preferred experience in a similar area, for example management or financial reporting.
- Extraordinary leadership and time, mission and management abilities of capital.
- Critical thinking, preparation, interpersonal, verbal and written skills in communication.
- Tech skills, MS Office in particular.
- Ability to schedule various tasks and deadlines and to monitor them.
- Knowledge in budget preparation and implementation processes, human resources and customer support.
- Bereitship to develop skills through education opportunities.
- Salary Range Monthly NPR 30,001 ~ 50,000
- Experience Level Mid
- Total Years of Experience 2-5
- Academic Degree Bachelor, Master
- No. of Vacancy/s 3